To go along with Best Me's delicious Bone Marrow recipe - check out this Paleo Bread made with products you may already have in your kitchen or that can be purchased at Rich Nutrients - my online health food store.
I've taken this recipe from Paleo Hacks and it was written by Deanna Dorman.
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 T raw honey
- 1 t apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseeds (I'm suggesting using a blend of flaxseed and chia here, see how you like it)
- 3 T coconut flour
- 1 t baking soda (we can order in gluten free if you need it)
- 1/2 t sea salt
How to make it:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees (celsius) and line a loaf pan with baking paper.
2. In a standing mixer or large bowl, blend together the almond butter, eggs, coconut oil, honey, and apple cider vinegar until smooth.
3. In a medium bowl, sift together the flax seed, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until smooth.
5. Pour the dough into the line loaf pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until browned. Check to make sure it’s set with a toothpick.
6. Remove the loaf from the oven and let it cool for 20 minutes in the pan, then transfer to a wire rack.
I would love to hear how you go making this! let me know in the comments.